Online Baking Class - Donas Amélias (Azorean Molasses, Corn Flour Spice mini Cakes)
Online Baking Class - Donas Amélias (Azorean Molasses, Corn Flour Spice mini Cakes_
Learn these classic cakes from the island of Terceira in the Azores. Named for the last queen of Portugal, they are a rich and dense cake full of flavor and spice. They are also naturally gluten free!
This class is perfect for kids!
In this class you will learn:
- How make and bake the cakes
- Flavor variations
Each ticket allows access for one screen (multiple people may work from the same screen)
Shopping list and recipe will be provided 48 hours before class.
The class will be given over Zoom. Link will be provided 48 hours before class.
Note: This class will NOT be recorded to protect the privacy of all students.
You must have access to the following kitchen equipment:
- A standard size cupcake/muffin pan or queijada tins.
- Access to corn flour (not polenta or corn starch but finely milled corn flour)
- Fine mesh sive to sift powdered sugar
- A digital scale is not requested but recommended for accuracy