Online Baking Class -Pudim de maracujá (Passion fruit pudding flan)
Online Baking Class - Pudim de maracujá (Passion fruit pudding flan)
Learn to make this traditional easy no-bake passion fruit dessert which is very popular in Madeira and the Azores.
In this bake-along class you will learn:
- How to make a flan version set with gelatin
- How to make a mousse version without gelatin
- How to make a bolo de bolacha/serradura (cookie trifle) version
Passion fruit: Fresh, frozen or canned passion fruit pulp with or without seeds may be used. Ideally it is nice to have some pulp with seeds for garnish but not a requirement.
Each ticket allows access for one screen (multiple people may work from the same screen)
Shopping list and recipe will be provided 48 hours before class.
The class will be given over Zoom. Link will be provided 48 hours before class.
Note: This class will NOT be recorded to protect the privacy of all students.
You must have access to the following kitchen equipment:
- Stand mixer and whisk attachment OR hand mixer and a large bowl
- A 10 to 15 cup bundt style mold or tube pan if you want to make the flan version